With its imposing dimensions and spectacular European detailing the Old World China Cabinet Set offers both beauty and function. The curves of the serpentine front of the hutch and the arched and scrolled bonnet give the piece a sense of movement and showcase its high level of craftsmanship. The top features four carved etched glass doors faced with dramatic curved designs and 3/8" glass shelves behind, illuminated by three interior halogen lights. An added plus: the fully housed bonnet construction means that the piece is fully finished from every angle, making it especially appropriate for open spaces where it will be viewed from above.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-68 x d-19.25 x h-91
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-172.72 x d-48.9 x h-231.14
- Weight: 287 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Display Cabinet
- Style: Traditional Cathedral Cherry and exotic Avodire veneers set off by fine herringbone inlay Finish(es): Medium Cherry
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-71.75 x d-23.25 x h-63.13
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.