The Old World Wine & Cheese Buffet would be a statement piece in any setting. Expressive carving including a dramatic central shell motif. Features of the Old World Wine & Cheese Buffet include:
Central multi-bottle wine storage rack
Concave front so users can stand comfortably at the central work area while keeping knees clear of the wine below.
A flip top section with a removable stone cutting surface below; the cutting board has cushioned feet so it can be safely placed on the top of the sideboard to either side of the work area.
Drink mixing station below the removable stone cutting board with niches for bar tools and a laminated mixing area.
Hideaway table leaf storage at the end of the sideboard sized to fit the leaves of the Old World Leg Table.
Illuminated display areas with adjustable glass shelves behind beveled glass door panels.
Velvet lined central silver tray
- Dimensions In Inches: w-66.73 x d-24.33 x h-37.99
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 169.49 x d- 61.8 x h- 96.49
- Weight: 280 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Storage & Display Pieces
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): New Zealand Pine Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, Exotic Avodire Veneer, and Glass
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-67 x d-24 x h-38
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.