Description:Beautiful from any angle, the Bleecker Upholstered Back Chair has a distinctive metal grillwork back panel in a graceful design. Sold in sets of two, the warm gold tone of the back panel is repeated in subtle metal feet and a metal accent collar on the square tapered front legs. The neatly tailored seat and back are finished with self welting. Sold As Set of 2.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-20.75 x d-26.5 x h-42.5
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-52.71 x d-67.31 x h-107.95
- Weight: 17.5 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: Contemporary Wood Finish: Stone Material(s): Parawood Solids, Quarter Oak Veneer, and Brass Accent Metal
- Collection: Cityscapes
- With a mix of clean-lined modern design and traditional silhouettes, the Cityscapes collection brings home the serene spirit of a luxurious spa vacation. The comprehensive 45-piece collection is rich with subtle details, from the swag motif on the back of a dining chair, to the channel tufting on an upholstered headboard, to the travertine top of a slim-legged nightstand--each design and detail executed with artisanal care. Throughout the collection the gold and warm gray palette is accented with brass, stone, glass and wood and enhanced with jewelry-like gold-toned hardware, custom designed and custom made.
||w-21.5 x d-26.75 x h-42.25
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.