Sleep tight. With this single-drawer nightstand, you won't have to choose between storing your bedtime essentials and styling your favorite decor in your bedroom furniture. The unique forged hardware perfectly complements the clean molding of the metal corner brackets, bringing a campaign-era feel to your home.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-28.2 x d-20.3 x h-27.7
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-71.628 x d-51.6 x h-70.358
- Weight: 97 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: Transitional Finish: Natural Oak Material(s): Ash Solids, Knotty Oak Veneers, Metal One (1) drawer for storage (24.3-in W x 17.25-in D x 4.4-in H) Dovetail drawer construction with soft-close undermount metal drawer glides One (1) open storage compartment below (26.5-in W x 19.6-in D; Height Clearance: 12.8) Two (2) USB charging ports on back of case Cast metal corner brackets Distressed metal hardware in a nickel finish
- Collection: Passage
- Take a step back to a time when traveling across an ocean was an occasion. An occasion to pack up not only your bags, but your home as well. Loving the ability to bring your favorite pieces with you on your extended journey. Passage brings the legacy of simplicity and versatility to the modern buyer. The collection features classic hallmarks of the era such as metal brackets and raw materials while updating with soft velvet and organic color. Each piece is a unique work of art showcasing the natural imperfections of the wood and forged metals. Vintage inspiration gives every item in the collection a story. A story of not only where has it been, but where it will go. Join in the journey.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.