The medium for any media. Whether you're using this media console to display electronics or store books, this piece is versatile enough to fit any use. Its contemporary wire-brushed knotty oak veneer top and shelves add a modern element to your space, while the vintage pewter finish of the metal uprights offer a timeless style.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-66 x d-16 x h-30.5
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-167.64 x d-40.64 x h-77.47
- Weight: 128 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Consoles
- Style: Transitional,Finish(es): Natural Oak and Vintage Pewter,Material(s): Ash Solids, Knotty Oak Veneers, Metal,Three (3) fixed shelves (66-in W x 14.9-in D),Wire-brushed knotty oak veneers on top and bottom shelves,Middle shelf features a metal frame with glass insert,Can be used as a bookshelf, console table or TV stand,Angular metal legs and back detailing in a Vintage Pewter finish
- Collection: Passage
- Take a step back to a time when traveling across an ocean was an occasion. An occasion to pack up not only your bags, but your home as well. Loving the ability to bring your favorite pieces with you on your extended journey. Passage brings the legacy of simplicity and versatility to the modern buyer. The collection features classic hallmarks of the era such as metal brackets and raw materials while updating with soft velvet and organic color. Each piece is a unique work of art showcasing the natural imperfections of the wood and forged metals. Vintage inspiration gives every item in the collection a story. A story of not only where has it been, but where it will go. Join in the journey.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.