An elegantly scrolled arch evokes the romance of French Provincial style, reimagined as a streamlined modern take on rustic elegance. Gazing into the three beveled glass panels offers a window on the past, presenting simple luxury in a warm gray finish that provides a timeless rural appeal with a light touch.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-49.8 x d-1 x h-31.3
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 126.08 x d- 64.51 x h- 78.74
- Weight: 39.69 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Bedroom Mirror
- Style: French Country Finish: Blanched Oak and Sundance Gold Material(s): Ash Solids with Cluster Oak Veneers
- Collection: Charme
- Escape the ordinary and experience the romance of the French countryside. Evoking warm rays of sun and fresh breezes over lilac fields, the simple luxury of the Charme collection offers timeless rural appeal. Classic details inspired by French Provincial style such as cabriole legs and scrolled arches are reimagined for the modern consumer, offering a streamlined take on rustic elegance. The collection features graceful curves and scalloped edges, polished stone, and a palette of warm neutrals, delivering a rustic yet refined appeal. Discover all the continental charm this collection has to offer. Experience historic beauty through a modern lens. Join us where the past meets the present.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.