Designed to look stylish when paired or apart, this duo is sure to be the centerpiece of any sitting area. Angular wooden columns support luxurious stone tops, a perfect blend of the natural world and contemporary style. The bunching tables can be combined with the Portico Accent Table to form a matching trio of varying sizes.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-24 x d-24 x h-18
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-60.96 x d-60.96 x h-45.72
- Weight: 118.8 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: End Tables
- Style: Contemporary-Modern Finish(es): Sienna Material(s): Parawood Solids, Mindi Veneers, Travertine Honed travertine stone tops Designed to stand alone or bunch together Can be bunched with Portico Accent Table Base features protective floor glides Tall Table: 24-in W x 24-in W x 18-in H; Short Table: 24-in W x 24-in W x 15-in H
- Collection: Portico
- Inspired by abstract art and contemporary architecture, the Portico collection deftly combines high contrast minimalism with luxurious mixed materials. The striking geometry of these pieces combines linear forms with chic curves in an aesthetic that evokes the fashion-forward style of Miami. Gorgeous grained wood and sleek surfaces highlight repeating forms as fascinating as the layers of a painting, creating the experience of a modern art gallery in any space.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.