With its tufted seat back and shapely legs, the Ainsley collections carries an elegant air of glamour that harkens back to 1950s Hollywood, a look that's accented by the distinctive solid Walnut or Ash legs.
Far from looking retro, however, the nostalgic nuances in this transitional style are balanced by a tight track arm and tight tailoring to ensure the appeal is both classic and modern.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Buttonless tufting on back
- Designed and delivered to your home in 30 days from our Dallas, TX factory
- Tight back and loose seat cushions
- Single-needle top-stitched
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension;
- Customize your piece with any of our fabrics, leathers, or customer owned material
- Legs: Available in domestically sourced solid American Walnut with a natural finish or solid Ash with a gray finish.
- Sofa available in 76" and 90" width
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.