Don't let the knife edge detailing fool you. The Blake's modern look is only matched by its genuine comfort.
The envelope shaped arms and back sit atop a memory swivel bringing additional function to a soft form. The swivel base is available in Polished Nickel, Burnished Bronze, or Antique Brass. At first glance, you may not realize that there's a hidden recline function that activates with a simple push back motion. The Blake is the perfect balance of style, comfort, and functionality without the bulk of a traditional recliner.
- Experience the Invisible
a perfect blend of fashion,
function, and comfort.
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Tight back and seat cushion
- Beautiful attention to detail with double-needle top-stitch
- Knife-edge detailing provides crisp, clean lines
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Blake is designed and delivered to your home in just 30 days. Crafted to perfection in Dallas, Texas
- Blake customization options: Any leather or fabric, including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton®, or bring your own covering
- Swivel base available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze or Polished Nickel
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.