Brooke is a smooth contemporary interpretation of elemental shapes.
Eye-pleasing proportion is the hallmark of the Brooke collection. Created by award-winning John Charles Designs, the sofa, sectional, chair and ottoman are perfect for showcasing luxury fabrics and lush leather. Exposed wood base and legs, a John Charles Designs signature look, contribute to the collections polished presentation.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Brooke sectional seats: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Wood base frames entire sectional
- The Brook sectional is designed and delivered to you in 30 days
- Single-needle top stitched seams
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Brooke sectional: Customize with any leather, fabric, or bring your own covering
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Specify down toss pillows in any fabric or leather
- For additional pillows specify PLW-SQB-18
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.