The Bryant features a distinctive wood base, flared arm, and a bustled back that's sure to turn any head.
The Bryant features a high-leg and whisper-quiet mechanism, while the modular design allows you to build your ideal configuration. In one single motion, the innovative mechanism supports your head, back, and legs. Recline as little or as much as you'd like with the simple push of a button.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down
- Customize the Bryant and receive it in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Sinuous spring suspension
- Semi-attached back cushions with lumbar support
- Semi-attached seat cushions
- Double-needle top-stitch
- In-arm control panel is easy to use and includes a 2-amp USB charging port
- Control panel is LED backlit with auto-shutoff after 5 seconds
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Three-year warranty on mechanism and motor
- Wood sled legs available in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Customize the Bryant with any leather, fabric-including performance options or bring your own covering
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushion
- Contrasting detail stitch available
- Contrasting back and seat cushions available (two-tone)
- 1.8-amp hour lithium-ion battery pack available
- Battery pack has a one-year warranty
- Easy disassembly for delivery
- Early Bird Delivery program-20 days in the home available at participating retailers
- Safe low voltage electrical components are UL listed
- Note: Microfiber fabrics such as SUEDELIFE and VEELIFE not suggested for this style
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.