The Cloud Comfort Air pays homage to the sleekness of American Leather's iconic design.
The Cloud features a tailored track arm and chic, customizable base. Choose from a disc base available in Natural Walnut or Brushed Metal, or a four star base available in in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel. The Cloud is available in three sizes, custom engineered to fit every body type. A revolutionary, patented mechanism responds to your every move and provides infinite way to relax.
- Lumbar Support
Lumbar Support at all positions provides
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- The Cloud is expertly engineered and delivered to your home in 30 days. Crafted in Dallas, Texas
- Monofilament elastic webbing suspension
- Revolutionary seating experience with patented weight balanced mechanism
- Premium high-density, high resiliency molded foam seat cushion
- Cushions: Tight back and seat
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Manual adjustable headrest
- Lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism
- The Cloud disc base is available in Brushed Metal or Natural Walnut
- Four star base options: Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel
- Three sizes to fit every body type
- Customize the Cloud: Choose any of our hundreds of leathers, fabrics, or bring your own covering
- Early Bird Delivery: 20 Days to the home at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.