A lovely wrapped arm, tucked back, and high leg give the Chelsea a distinguished look.
The Chelsea features a whisper-quiet reclining mechanism that requires only six inches of wall clearance to deliver the ultimate reclining experience. The Style in Motion provides unmatched support for your head, back, and legs with the touch of one button. The Chelsea is modular meaning you can create the perfect configuration from chair to sectional.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Design the Chelsea and have it delivered to your home in just 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Semi-attached back cushions with lumbar support
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats encased in down
- Sinuous spring suspension
- Double-needle top stitched seams for added design detail
- Easy-to-operate back-lit control panel with auto-fade after 5 seconds
- Includes a 2 amp USB charging port
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Three-year warranty on mechanism and motor
- Options: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushion
- Make the Chelsea yours with choice of any leather, fabric-including performance options or use your own covering
- 20 days in your home with the Early Bird Delivery program available at participating retailers
- Contrasting detail stitch available
- Contrasting back and seat cushions available (two-tone)
- 1.8-amp hour lithium-ion battery pack available
- Battery pack has a one-year warranty
- Easy disassembly for delivery
- Note: Microfiber fabrics such as SUEDELIFE and VEELIFE not suggested for this style
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.