Conley is the definition of a timeless classic. Lovely track arms set the tone, while square tapered wooden legs pair perfectly with this understated beauty.
Choose from Acorn, Espresso, or Walnut leg finishes. A revolutionary platform bed featuring the patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System means no uncomfortable bars or springs just pure comfort every night. Stretch out on a full 80" of sleeping space on a 4" plush high density Premier mattress featuring Crypton® ticking, or upgrade to Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. Conley requires zero wall clearance and easily disassembles to fit through any narrow hallway or doorway. The Comfort Sleeper® features a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Ultimate comfort with the patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System
- Choose your mattress: Premier with Crypton® ticking, Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space
- Ultimate comfort on four-inch plush, high-density foam mattress
- Zero wall clearance
- Fits through any small doorway or hallway
- Custom luxury furniture to your home in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas.
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Kiln dried sustainable frame prevents warping
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Wood leg options: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Nailhead trim available in Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (arms and deck)
- Bed sizes from Cot to King
- Each Conley can be customized with any fabric, leather, or using your own material
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.