The Cumulus is a beautiful hybrid formed between the Cirrus and Cloud.
The Cumulus boasts an iconic track arm paired with a soft, down-infused back. Each Comfort Air features a revolutionary mechanism that responds to your every move. The Cumulus is available in three sizes, custom tailored to fit every body type. Choose from a beautiful four star base in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel, or a disc base in Natural Walnut or Polished Nickel.
- Lumbar Support
Lumbar Support at all positions provides uncompromised comfort.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Monofilament elastic webbing suspension
- The Cumulus is custom made and delivered to you in 30 days. Expertly innovated in Dallas, Texas
- Infinite seating positions with patented weight balanced mechanism
- Premium high-density, high resiliency molded foam seat cushion
- Down encased cushioning
- Tight back and seat cushion
- Lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism
- Single-needle top-stitch for added design detail
- Manual Articulating headrest
- Disc base available in Natural Walnut or Brushed Metal
- Three size options designed to fit every body type
- Make the Cumulus yours: Choose any leather, fabric, or bring your own covering
- Four star base available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel
- Early Bird Delivery: 20 days to the home available at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.