Edison is a versatile piece that doubles as a bench or cocktail table.
It has just the right dimensions for both, and the distinctively angled legs - crafted from solid American Walnut or Gray Ash - providing all the style and support you'll need for either purpose. The generous dimensions of the upholstered top are accented by the clean tailoring of buttonless tufting.
- Premium Comfort
Cushions made of Premium high-density foam.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Solid wood frame: Ash or Walnut
- Buttonless tufted horizontal seams
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Edison is designed and delivered to you in just 30 days. Expertly innovated in Dallas, Texas
- Cushioning: premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Brushed stainless steel trim on lower edge of the bench top
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- The Edison bench is customizable with choice of any fabric-including performance options, leather or use your own material. The possibilities are endless
- Can't wait 30 days" Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Wood base available in domestically sourced solid American Walnut with a natural finish or solid Ash with a gray finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.