The sophisticated Elliot shows off clean lines throughout, with the timeless track arm starring as the centerpiece.
The back and footrest operate independently for ultimate comfort. Customize the Elliot by selecting a swivel base in Brushed Metal or a wood base in Natural Walnut or Grey Ash. Never choose between style and comfort when you can have both with the Elliot Comfort Recliner.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Patented reclining mechanism
- Back and footrest operate independently
- Two sizes
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Single needle topstitching
- Articulating headrest
- Stainless-steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- Ten-year warranty on mechanism
- Power motor has a five-year warranty
- Battery pack has a one-year warranty
- Custom luxury furniture to your home in 30 days. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas
- Customize the Elliot with any leather, fabric, or use your own material
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Swivel-base finish options: Brushed Metal
- Solid wood base: Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Fixed wood legs: Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Seating upgrade: Extra firm seating option (seat cushion, back cushion, and headrest)
- Power Reclining Options:
- Power reclining mechanism with an in-arm control panel that's easy to use with a USB charging port
- Rechargeable battery pack available with the power-motor option.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.