Clean and sharp, the outer lines of Felix's arms give this recliner a dynamic look.
The thin, winged shape of the arms gently angle back for a fresh, contemporary feel. Felix features a patented reclining mechanism, and two size options tailor-made to fit every body type. The back and footrest operate independently meaning you can always find your perfect relaxation position. Choose from a swivel-base in Brushed Metal or solid wooden base available in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash. You also have the option to choose stationary legs available in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Felix features a patented reclining mechanism.
- Customized comfort with back and footrest that operate independently.
- Fully upholstered footrest.
- Two sizes.
- Articulating headrest provides ultimate relaxation positions.
- Felix is customized and delivered to your home in just 30 days.
- Expertly innovated in Dallas, Texas.
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam.
- Single-needle topstitching.
- Stainless-steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages.
- 10-year warranty on mechanism.
- Power motor has a five-year warranty
- Battery pack has a one-year warranty.
- Make the Felix yours with any leather, fabric -- including performance offerings -- or bring your own covering.
- Swivel-base finish options: Brushed Metal.
- Solid-wood base in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash.
- Fixed wood legs available in solid Natural Walnut or Gray Ash.
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.
- Extra firm seating option (seat cushion, back cushion, and headrest).
- Power Reclining Options:
- Power reclining mechanism features easy to use control panel with a USB charging port.
- Rechargeable battery pack available with the power-motor option.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.