Fresh and contemporary describe the Fallon perfectly.
With thin arms that gently angle back, the Fallon is just as fierce as it is comfortable. The Fallon is available in two sizes and features a patented reclining mechanism, providing the ultimate in comfort. The back and footrest operate independently to provide a perfectly customized relaxation experience. Make the Fallon yours by selecting a Brushed Metal swivel-base or a solid wood base available in Gray Ash or Natural walnut. You can also select stationary wooden legs available in either Gray Ash or Natural Walnut.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Patented reclining mechanism
- Back and footrest operate independently
- Fully upholstered footrest
- Available in two sizes
- Fallon is customized and delivered to your home in just 30 days. Expertly innovated in Dallas, Texas
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Single-needle topstitching
- Articulating headrest provides ultimate relaxation
- Stainless-steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages
- 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Power motor has a five-year warranty
- Battery pack has a one-year warranty
- Customize the Fallon with any leather, fabric -- including performance offerings -- or customers can use their own covering
- Swivel-base finish options: Brushed Metal
- Solid wood base in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Fixed wood legs available in solid Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Extra firm seating option (seat cushion, back cushion, and headrest)
- Power Reclining Options:
- Power reclining mechanism features easy to use control panel with a USB charging port
- Rechargeable battery pack available with the power-motor option
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.