Buttonless tufting and polished chrome legs give the Hudson a refined, sophisticated look
The modular, high-leg piece requires only six inches of wall clearance to deliver an unmatched reclining experience. In one fluid motion, the innovative recline mechanism provides ongoing support for your head, back, and legs. The whisper-quiet recline function allows you to lounge as much or as little as you like with the simple push of a button. The Hudson is available in 23-inch and 35-inch cushion widths
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Seats: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam cushions encased in down for added comfort
- Hudson is expertly engineered and delivered to your home in 30 days
- Sinuous spring suspension
- Semi-attached buttonless tufted back cushions with lumbar support
- Semi-attached seat cushions
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Buttonless tufted outside arm
- Control panel-located inside the arm-- is easy to use and includes a 2-amp USB charging port
- Control panel is LED backlit and shuts off after 5 seconds
- Polished chrome leg
- Comfort you can count on with lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Three-year warranty on mechanism and motor
- Customize the Hudson by choosing an leather, fabric-including performance options or bring your own covering
- Choose from 23-inch and 35-inch wide seat cushions
- Contrast stitching available
- Build the perfect modular sectional from 17 matching pieces
- Contrasting back and seat cushions available
- 2-amp-hour battery pack available (1 year warranty)
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushion
- Easy disassembly for delivery
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Note: Microfiber fabrics such as SUEDELIFE and VEELIFE not suggested for this style
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.