The charming Kaden features a classic frame with gently sloping arms, loose cushions for a relaxed look, square tapered wooden legs, and double-needle top-stitching.
Effortless style and sumptuous comfort define this sofa, which undoubtedly accounts for its enduring popularity. The versatile Kaden can be dressed up or down depending on your choice of covering. Appealing design details abound, including a classic frame with gently sloping waterfall arms. Styled to blend with any d cor, the Kaden collection offers a wide variety of sectional pieces in limitless configurations.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Seats: premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Double-needle top-stitched seams
- Kaden is expertly crafted and delivered to your home in 30 days
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Two-tone: contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Customize: choose any of our hundreds of leathers, fabrics, or bring your own covering
- Cushion upgrades: Extra-firm down-wrapped foam; or Extra-firm foam
- Recliners: hidden swivel or stationary legs
- Ottoman casters available
- Wood legs: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Build your perfect sectional from choice of 25 matching pieces
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.