Discover the epitome of fun and sophistication with our Luke Swivel Accent Chair, meticulously crafted to redefine your lounging experience.
Designed for the modern connoisseur of luxury, Luke boasts a stunning chrome swivel base that elevates its allure and adds a touch of chic to any space. The chair's smooth, fluid motion offers a seamless swivel, providing you the freedom to move with grace and ease while enjoying its plush embrace.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored
lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Down lumbar pillow measuring 10" x 25" x 4"
- Customize Luke and have it delivered in just 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Swivel base with chrome finish
- Seats and backs: premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Double-needle top-stitched seams
- Tight seat and tight back
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Luke covering options: choose any leather, fabric or bring your own material
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Two-tone: contrasting lumbar pillow may be specified
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.