The Soft Curved Arm is modern elegance defined.
With a quarter-moon shape and gentle slope, the Soft Curve Arm will steal the spotlight in any space. Personalize the Soft Curve Arm and bring your design dreams to life.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Design your Soft Curve Arm and have it delivered in 30 days. Expertly innovated in Dallas, Texas
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Solid wood legs available in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Metal legs available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze or Polished Nickel finish
- Contrasting seat and back cushions (two-tone) available
- Low profile back cushions available (overall height 33")
- High profile back cushions available (overall height 36")
- The Soft Curve Arm can be customized with any leather, fabric - including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton® -- or customer's own material
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Early Bird Delivery: To your home in 20 days is available at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.