A minimalist design with maximum impact, the Menlo Park bed packs a powerful decorating punch.
Created by award-winning designer Rick Lee, known for his use of organic shapes, the piece represents the transformation of a beloved sofa design to a bedroom piece with its own dramatic impact. The sleek platform bed boasts a slim, gently-sloped headboard that takes command of a room with memorable flair.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Platform bed
- No boxspring required
- Custom luxury furniture to your home in 30 days. Expertly designed in Dallas, Texas
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Upholstery padding: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or customer's own material.
- Available in four standard bed sizes
- Leg finish: Polished Aluminum or wood in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Optional pillow in any fabric or leather: MEN-PLW-BD
- The Menlo Park bed can be in your home in 20 days with the Early Bird Delivery program. Available at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.