The Morgan features rolled arms, deep seats, and a relaxed lived-in look.
One of our more traditional sofa styles, the Morgan features rolled-arms and deep, comfortable seats. Morgan is one of our perennial favorites for comfortable lounging. The rolled arms can be accented with nailhead trim. Upholstered in either fabric, leather, the Morgan sofas and sectionals stand out for being exquisitely comfortable.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats encased in down
- Custom designed and delivered to you in 30 days.
- Lifetime warranty on frame & suspension
- Double needle top stitch
- Loose back & seat cushions
- Customize the Morgan with any leather, fabric-- including performance options -- or use your own covering
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Nailhead trim: Brass, Chrome or Pewter for arm fronts and deck
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified (***Not featured on schem)
- Cushion upgrades: Down-wrapped foam; or Extra-firm foam
- Swivel glider recliner available
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 23 matching pieces
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.