The Neeson brings the iconic Liam chair to life.
Neeson blends with both modern and transitional decor, while the unexpected recliner will surprise every guest. The Neeson features a tight back and seat cushion and precisely tailored single-needle top-stitch for added style. Customize the metal base by choosing Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel. The Neeson allows you to enjoy a chic, fashion-forward piece that defines your space, yet breaks every stereotype of the traditional recliner.
- Experience the Invisible
a perfect blend of fashion, function, and comfort.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- The Neeson is custom designed and delivered to you in 30 days. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system for ultimate comfort.
- The Neeson features premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions.
- Tight back and seat cushion.
- Single-needle top-stitch for added style.
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension.
- Customize: Choose from any of our hundreds of leathers, fabrics, including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton®, or bring your own covering.
- Metal base options: Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze or Polished Nickel.
- Early Bird Delivery for the Neeson: 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.