The Olson boasts a chunky track arm, giving this classic a modern makeover. Plush pillows make this Sleeper® the perfect place to relax.
Wood legs are available in Acorn, Espresso, or Walnut finish. Sleep well with the Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System meaning No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise . The Olson provides a full 80" of sleeping space, that's 8" more than traditional Sleepers. Experience ultimate comfort on a 5" plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade to Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. The Olson requires zero wall clearance making it perfect for any space. It also disassembles to fit through the most narrow door and hallways. Every Comfort Sleeper ® comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Olson is expertly engineered and delivered in 30 days from our state-of-the-art Dallas, Texas factory
- Sleep well with the Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System-No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise
- Stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space, 8 inches longer than standard sleeper sofas
- Ultimate comfort on five-inch plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade to Gel or Tempur-Pedic®
- No warping with sustainable Kiln dried frame
- Zero wall clearance
- Fits through any small doorway or hallway
- Double-needle, top-stitch seams
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- We make it great, you make the Olson yours with any fabric, leather, or use your own material
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Nailhead trim available in Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (deck only)
- Bed sizes from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.