Designed exclusively for American Leather. Inspired by the club chairs of the 1930s, Oscar features classic architectural lines with a bold, modern edge.
Oscar accentuates the essence of 1930s club chairs, melding classic architectural lines with an invigorating contemporary flair. Meet the epitome of functional artistry, where motion seamlessly embraces captivating design.Elevate your living space with Oscar's soft curves and daring angles, setting a striking tone that draws eyes and sparks conversation. This accent chair is not just a piece of furniture; it's a captivating narrative of style and innovation.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Seat and Back: premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- The Oscar is custom-made and delivered to your home in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Metal frame in choice of three finishes
- Elongated single-needle top stitch accents the chair's silhouette
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Choose any leather, fabric, or use your own material
- Metal frame available in Burnished Bronze, Antique Brass or Polished Nickel.
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.