The Quincy is a perfect fit for smaller spaces.
Quincy features the right sitting dimensions and superior cushions adding ultimate comfort. Modestly proportioned, Quincy still brings the right sitting dimensions and superior cushions. Sitting on a softly tapering, tall wood leg (available in acorn, espresso or walnut) the Quincy has retro appeal that will work well in an uptown loft. The balanced proportions and button tufted back are further defined by clean lines.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Custom designs directly to your door in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats
- Lifetime warranty on frame & suspension
- Tight back and loose seat cushions
- Button tufted back cushion
- Weltcord trim
- Customize any piece with your choice of leather, fabric - including performance options-- or bring your own material
- Legs: wood in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Two sofas available: 83 inches wide with three seat cushions and 78 inches wide with two seat cushions
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Contrasting welt cord trim
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 19 matching pieces.
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.