Designers Goodman Charlton created the Shaw Bed with comfort and high glam in mind.
The high shelter back of the Shaw bed is slightly angled so you feel like you are supported, leaning back, or snuggled into the corners. The buttonless, tufted headboard can be specified in either a 47" or 56" inch height option. The Shaw bed is available in various sizes to accommodate your mattress size and can be upholstered in any of our luxurious fabrics or leathers. This customization completes the glamorous look, made to make any bedroom a sanctuary of style.
- Multiple Size Options
High quality, custom bed frames made in weeks not months.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Platform bed
- The Shaw bed features buttonless tufting
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Upholstery padding: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- The Shaw bed is custom engineered and delivered to your home in 30 days
- No box spring required
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- The Shaw Bed can be customized with any leather, fabric - including performance options-- or customer's own material
- Available in four standard bed sizes
- Leg finishes: Wood in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.