The Stratus Comfort Air brings the drama with clean lines and exaggerated features.
A tight back and seat cushion provide support while a single-needle top-stitch adds even more design detail. Available in three sizes for every body type, the Stratus features a patented weight balanced mechanism that provides infinite seating positions. Each Comfort Air responds instantly to your every movement while providing unparalleled comfort. Choose from a disc base in Natural Walnut or Brushed Metal or a four star base available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel.
- Lumbar Support
Lumbar Support at all positions provides uncompromised comfort.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Patented weight balanced mechanism provides infinite seating positions
- Monofilament elastic webbing suspension
- Premium high-density, high resiliency molded foam seat cushion
- Cushion: Tight back and seat
- Single-needle top-stitch for added design
- Manual articulating headrest
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- 10-year warranty on the mechanism
- Three sizes perfect for every body type
- Customize the Stratus with any leather, fabric, or use your own custom covering
- Disc base available in Natural Walnut or Brushed Metal
- Four star base available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel
- Early Bird Delivery: 20 days to your home is available at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.