Sulley is a fashion-forward beauty with European flair. Striking metal legs intersect with thin track arms to create a modern masterpiece.
The sleek Sulley meets a great night's sleep with the American Leather Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System, meaning no bars or springs just comfort. The Comfort Sleeper® provides plenty of room to stretch out with a true 80" of sleeping space, the same space you'd find in any standard bed. Sleep soundly on a 4" plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking, or upgrade to Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. The Comfort Sleeper is quality you can count on featuring a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Modern style meets a great night's sleep with the Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System-No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise
- Room to stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space, 8 inches longer than average sleeper sofas
- Sleep soundly on four-inch plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking, Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Under-sofa dust covers keeps dust and dirt from ever touching the mattress
- Zero wall clearance
- Fits through any small hallway or doorway
- Sulley is designed and delivered to your home in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Double-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Sustainable kiln dried frame prevents warping
- Brushed stainless steel leg
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Customize options: Any fabric, leather, or bring your own covering
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Seven bed sizes from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.