Savoy works with every style from traditional to contemporary. Rolled arms offer a hint of tradition while sleek tailoring makes for an easy transitional style.
Small rolled arms offer a hint of tradition while the sleek tailoring of the cushions make for an easy transitional style. It's so versatile that the cover you choose will determine the ultimate style of Savoy.
- Ultimate Comfort
Premium high-density, high resilicency foam seat cushions.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Custom luxury furniture delivered to your home in 30 days from our state-of-the-art Dallas, Texas factory
- Lifetime warranty on frame & suspension
- Double-needle top stitching
- Welt cord trim on front arms
- Loose back & seat cushions
- Customize your design with any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or customer's own material
- Wood legs: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Cushion upgrades: Extra-firm down-wrapped foam; or Extra-firm foam
- Recliners: Hidden swivel or stationary legs
- Ottoman casters available
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 25 matching pieces.
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.