The Vida has a simple beauty defined by gentle curves that are most noticeable in the arching arms but continue all the way around the piece.
With an elegant edge and an understated flair, the recliner sits on tall wooden legs. Choose from Natural Walnut or Gray Ash for the leg finish. The stylish and sleek silhouette, packaged in a small footprint, creates the joy of discovery with one simple push back motion that activates the recline function.
- Experience the Invisible
a perfect blend of fashion, function, and comfort.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat
- Tight back and seat cushion provides comfort and support
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- The Vida is designed and delivered to your home in 30 days.
- Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas
- Customize the Vida with any leather or fabric, including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton®, or bring your own covering
- Sold wood base available in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Metal legs available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze or Polished Nickel
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.