Sable Brown finish on wood. (Note: fully finished back.) Two fancy face pull-to-open doors with planked door fronts and back panel. (No nail holes.) Two doors open out to the side. Inside on the back of each door are three shelves with wood retainer for storage of bottles, etc. In the left side interior is one fixed shelf, with open area above, and underneath is a drawer with hand-pull cut out. Below drawer are two adjustable/removable shelves and one fixed shelf surface at bottom. In the right side interior is one fixed shelf, with open area above, and underneath is a drawer with hand-pull cut out. Below drawer are four wood stemware racks to hold a total of 12 stems. Below the racks are two adjustable/removable shelves and one fixed shelf surface. Removable wine bottle holders (two) supplied for bottom shelf and bottom shelf surface of cabinet. See sketch. Grey Mist finish on steel base. Center metal support leg. Adjustable glides. NOT SUITABLE FOR USE WITH TV.
- Sable Brown finish
- Two fancy face, pull-to-open doors with planked door fronts and back panel
- Back side of each door has three shelves with wood retainer for bottle storage
- Behind left door is one fixed shelf, one drawer with hand cut-out, two adjustable/removable shelves and fixed bottom shelf surface
- Behind right door is one fixed shelf, one drawer with hand cut-out and four wood stemware racks, which can accommodate up to 12 stems
- Below stemware racks are two adjustable/removable shelves and one fixed bottom shelf surface
- Bottom shelf and bottom shelf surface have removable wine bottle holders
- Tubular Steel base in Gray Mist finish
- Center metal support leg
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Back is fully finished
- Specifications subject to change without notice
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.