Dress up an entryway, living room, or hallway with this vintage console table. With an inviting finish and a zinc and iron-plated metal gallery, it is crafted from poplar hardwood solids, engineered wood products, and oak veneer. Featuring fluted wood legs with a storage drawer and a display shelf below, it's scaled to perfectly fit in smaller spaces but makes a big statement.
- The color is a medium gray
- Made of select solid woods and choice veneers, resin, zink and iron
- Veneer inlay over the top, drawer fronts, and bottom shelf with a solid poplar frame and resin posts. Drawer hardware and gallery are made of zinc and the wires that connect the gallery are made of iron
- The shape is rectangular with a demilune shaped top
- Item dimensions are 30"W x 12"D x 33.5"H, product weight is 31 lbs
- Item requires assembly of posts and shelf to frame
- Drawer front features a gorgeous inner border with an interlaced diamond inlay
- Antique brass finished gallery and hardware
- 1 spacious drawer that sits on a wooden glide and measures 14"W, 12.5D, 4"H
- Shelf measures 6.5"H off the ground and shelf to apron measures 20"H
- Ideal for use as a console table in an entryway, hallway living room or office
- Product Cleaning and Care: Wipe Clean with a clean dry cloth and dust regularly. If spills occur, wipe spills with a damp cloth and dry immediately. No abrasives or household cleaners which can damage the wood. Drink coasters are recommended
||30W x 12D x 33.5H
||Poplar solids, Oak Veneer, MDF, Resin, Zink, Iron
Cabinets / Consoles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.