Complete your bedroom when you add this framed, beveled vanity mirror to the matching vanity, sold separately. The mirror connects with two sturdy wooden leg supports to ensure it stays level and flush and level with the vanity's top. Matching textured framing and scalloped top edges add elegance and a lofty feel to the finished piece.
- The framed, scalloped edge on this beveled vanity mirror adds elegance to your bedroom
- Mirror only; vanity table and stool sold separately
- Must be connected to matching vanity; mirror does not stand or mount on its own
- Antique vanilla cream finish features light distressing and textured inset panels
- Bevel-edged mirror offers a high-end, finished look
- Crafted with birchwood solids, birch veneers, and mirrored glass for lasting beauty
- Some assembly required to connect wood supports to mirror; hardware kit included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.